Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Belarus will hold a discussion about the future of crypto business in Belarus
How will the decree "On the Development of Digital Technologies" be implemented in Belarus and how will it affect the attractiveness of the country for cryptocurrency business? These questions will be answered by the participants of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Belarus panel discussion.
The directives of the decree signed by the president of the country should be implemented by the end of March 2018. Therefore, the world crypto community closely follows all changes in the Belarusian laws regarding digital assets.
The invited experts will discuss potential changes in the economy of Belarus, which the decree can cause, and will talk about possible legal problems related to English law. The participants will also analyze roles of the ministries and the High-Tech Park in execution of the decree directives.
Panel discussion participants:
- Yevgeny Romanenko will be the discussion moderator. Yevgeny is known as the host of the YouTube channel iTuber, which is dedicated to cryptocurrency analysis. Co-founder and leader of the online community of crypto experts TetraSales.
- Yaroslav Romanchuk, a politician, head of the research center Mises, former presidential candidate of Belarus, author of six books on economics.
- Alexander Sotnikov. Deputy Chairman of the board of JSC Belgazprombank, blockchain expert.
- Dmitry Arkhipenko. Lawyer, founder and managing partner of REVERA law firm.
- Yakov Barinsky. CEO at QIWI Blockchain Technologies.
Register and take part in a conversation about the future of cryptocurrency in Belarus at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Belarus.