What issues will experts address at the panel discussion ‘Attracting investments in the market of blockchain technologies’?
Belarus-based startups can attract investments through various ways – ICO, crowdfunding, crowdinvesting, crowdlanding or even traditional venture capital. During the panel discussion of the specialized conference, experts will feature pros and cons of the abovementioned methods.
Topic of the discussion – ‘Attracting investments in the market of blockchain technologies of the Republic of Belarus’. Aspects to be covered by the participants:
- current state of the ICO universe;
- how to use traditional venture capital for blockchain startups funding;
- efficiency of financing tools: crowdfunding, crowdinvesting, and crowdlanding;
- how to use roadshow, airdrop, and marketing for fundraising;
- the nature of token listing on an exchange: prospective tool or poison pill?
The panel discussion will be moderated by Anton Kulichkin. He is an investor, Member of the Association of Belarusian Business Angels Angels Band, Member of the Board of Experts of the Technologies of Distributed Registers Association, a mentor, and a lecturer at Imaguru Blockchain School.
Participants of the panel discussion:
- Nadezhda Surova – Member of the Council on Digital Economy and Blockchain Technology under the State Duma. She is also Director of the Institute of Management and Social-Economical Designing of FSBEI of Higher Education ‘the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics’.
- Valentina Drofa – CEO at Drofa Communications Agency and ICOPR Agency. She is also Member of Advisory Council on Consumer Protection of the CIS countries. In 2012, Valentina became the Best Entrepreneur according to the jury of the contest Young Millionaires 2012. In 2017, she was included in the list of the most influential women of Saint Petersburg according to the newspaper Delovoy Peterburg.
- Alexander Bespalov – CEO at BeEasy blockchain ecosystem and the international group of companies Cryptocompany. Alexander is Member of the Expert Council for Digital Economy and Blockchain of the National Duma of the Russian Federation, Board Member of the National Blockchain Association.
- Vadim Nareyko – CEO and Co-Founder at BountyGuru and Managing Partner at Encata. He is responsible for the development process in the sphere of blockchain and machine learning. Member of the Association of Belarusian Business Angels Angels Band.
To hear expert opinions and ask questions, register to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Belarus scheduled for October 10 at DoubleTree by Hilton.